Wednesday 11 February 2015

RECIPE // quick sweet potato + eggs

I have been Julienning everything lately.

Sweet potato is my new favourite vegetable to shred, as it makes it so fast to cook! Though the same can be said for butternut squash and courgette, sweet potato is my first love. Happy Valentine's my lovely 

For this dish I elaborated on a simple three ingredient recipe by edible perspective, so head over to her page for the instructions.

Hint: you just need coconut oil, a julienned or grated sweet potato and a couple of eggs.



I then added red onion, feta, bacon, avocado and coriander, but you could also add chicken, spring onion, other cheeses, parsley...the list goes on; you get the idea.

Perfect weeknight dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...