This one is a bit Jamie Oliver style. You know; lob it in the oven and come back to heaven on a plate.I simply had to share this recipe. It is by far one of the easiest, and yet most delicious, weekday meals ever made. Next time I have a dinner party, this is being produced en masse so that I have more time to socialise and drink wine.
This is a proper I-can't-be-arsed lamb steak dinner with rosemary, sweet potatoes and red onion. This recipe serves 2 but it is easily multiplied.
(DAIRY FREE) (PALEO/PRIMAL) (SUGARFREE)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 lamb leg steaks
1 sweet potato, finely sliced
1/2 red onion, halved & sliced
1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1 tsp of dried
1 tbsp mustard
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
- Sear the lamb steaks on each side in a bit of oil and set aside.
- Chuck the potato, rosemary, red onion and the rest of the oil in a oven proof dish. Lay the steaks on top.
- Brush the mustard over the steaks.
- Pop in the oven for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and steaks are cooked.
Totally nicked from this Good Food recipe