Monday 18 August 2014

BEYOND GRAINLESS: DAY 14 JOURNAL

- Please visit here to see why I'm challenging myself to live as a modern cave-woman for 21 days -

DIET - SWEET SPOT

Sunday was another macro-nutrient analysis of everything I ate, and unfortunately I failed to stay under 100 grams of carbohydrates. I'm not making excuses but I was a guest in someone else's house, and ate what was put in front of me. It was kind enough that they took my preferences into account.

Protein: 75g
Carbs: 134g
Fat: 81g
Total calories: 1726

Areas to improve: it was interesting to see that more carbohydrates (in this case potato and red wine) tends to equal more calories consumed.

Best part: the food was all home cooked, straight from the garden or farm shop. Delicious!

REST DAY

I did no exercise today except for taking the pug for a walk and walking from the car to the pub...

SUMMARY
  Daily energy levels 1-10: really relaxed today -5
 Hunger level between meals 1-10: I was too engrossed in my book to think about food -2-

Satisfaction level with meals 1-10: Really lovely food, I had a day away from my phone so took no photos, so here's a stolen photo of what my dinner was -10-
Struggles today with Primal efforts: No struggling today, just calm.

Best part: Calm.

Benefits noticed from Primal efforts: Calm.

Daily highlight(s): Calm #sorrynotsorry

Success score : 7/10

Here is Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...