Tuesday 29 July 2014

BEYOND GRAINLESS: DAY 2 JOURNAL

- Please visit here to see why I'm challenging myself to live as a modern cavewoman for 21 days -

PRIMAL SHOPPING SPREE

Shops visited: Marks and Spencer

Hardest part: Forgetting to take my shopping list. Oops!

Best part: 3 for £6 on fancy olives and sundried tomatoes, and discovering the organic local vegetables section.

Comments: I had a £50 gift card to spend in M&S, so thought I'd try modern-cavewomen-on-a-budget.

MODERATE DURATION AEROBIC WORKOUT

Location: Gym NRG

Activity: Hybrid (included kettlebell squats, jumping pull ups, skipping and planks)

Duration: 42 minutes

Comments: estimated burn of 317 calories

CALM, RELAXING EVENING

What I did: grated a lot of cauliflower to make this!
Hardest part: waiting until 8:30pm to eat it!

Best part: the pizza was amazing, and I have leftovers for tomorrow - I followed this recipe loosely.

Comments: I didn't do amazingly on the whole relaxing part, though I did manage to read my book for an hour before going to sleep at 10pm *smug*

SUMMARY COMMENTS:

Daily energy levels 1-10: less yawning today hurray! -8-

Hunger level between meals 1-10:felt starving this afternoon -8-

Satisfaction level with meals 1-10: I think my portion sizes need to increase though. Particularly good breakfast today though - stone fruit, eggs and bacon go really well together. -7-
Struggles today with Primal efforts: I was definitely craving the sugar/fat combo until I exercised in the late afternoon.

Benefits noticed from Primal efforts: no bloated tummy!!

Daily highlight(s): managing 10 jump and hold pull ups.

Daily needs to improve: replace second cup of coffee with a herbal tea, it's not needed.

Success score : 8/10

Click here for Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...