Keep reading to find out why I think they're worth buying.
- Delivery is free to any address you like;
- You can choose your snacks using the 'Send soon' option or by keeping it as surprise (I employ a combination of both) and there are over 100 to choose from;
- You can have them as frequent as you like, or just order one off boxes (I have them once a fortnight);
- They cater for coeliacs, lactose intolerants, vegetarians and vegans - handy tools exist to make this a painless process by simply excluding all offending food items;
- They're nutritionally good for you, and are the perfect portion size;
- The rating system is great. Love an item? Rate it high and you'll receive it more often. Don't like something? Just rate it 'Bin' and you'll never receive it again.
- I found it a little tricky to find the cancel account options, but a Google search helped me out;
- I find I'm tempted to eat them all at once;
- While there are plenty of money-off offers available for new customers, existing customers don't get any loyalty bonuses unless they find Graze new customers. It would be nice to occasionally get a 'Hey thanks for buying from us - have a box half price!'
These lists are no way exhaustible, but I definitely lean towards a thumbs up for this product. Some of my favourite snacks include the black pepper popcorn (so delicious straight from the microwave), flapjacks and toffee apple.
They do a variety of different boxes to suit your tastes including chocolate boxes, savoury boxes, porridge boxes, kids boxes and mixed boxes. I get mixed boxes delivered to my workplace.
WANT YOUR 1ST, 5TH AND 10TH BOX FREE?
Feel free to use my FriendCode at the Checkout! It's ELLYC6QWP
Okay time for a Graze snack, all that's made me peckish..now which one to choose?!