Wednesday 13 May 2015

VEGAN SALAD // roasted butternut squash, courgetti and homemade almond pesto

Raw, V, VG, GF, DF, SF


I love garlic, and I really hope my colleagues do too because I'm going to stink tomorrow. This recipe is by Madeleine Shaw, who has a cookbook which I have just had delivered - can't wait to read it! Check it out here.
The recipe and ingredients can be found on her YouTube channel, so I recommend giving it a watch.







Courgetti made using a julienne peeler. You can blanch them in hot water for a few minutes if you want them to resemble spaghetti more.



Basil pesto made with lots of garlic!



The finished salad, decadent, creamy and so good for you.


It was so easy to double the recipe and make an extra portion to have the next day. I hope you check Madeleine's channel and try some of her recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...