Friday 1 November 2013

ALLENDALE GLUTEN FREE IPA


I recently discovered a local brewery that produce a Gluten Free IPA, always a plus!

allendale GF IPA


Allendale Brewery is located in Hexham, Northumberland. On hearing about them I was keen to find out where I could get my hands on a bottle or two of their Gluten Free IPA, and so I sent them an email directly.


Their reply stated that it is currently only available at Bin 21 in Hexham, although as it a new product they encouraged me to request an order from the following places:

  • Coppers 8till8 in Gosforth
  • Rehill's of Jesmond
  • Glug in Grainger Market

They are also going to have some available on their stall at Living North Fair at Gosforth Race Course 6-9 November 2013.

Think I'll pop along to try one, and maybe pick up some Christmas gifts - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...